Delivery and Collection Information
Tool Equip deliver in the Republic of Ireland ONLY
- Free of charge for orders over €150.00 inclusive of VAT
- €5.00 delivery charge for orders under €150 / parcels below 30kg.
Further Delivery Information:
The charges will be clearly displayed on your invoice. The deliveries are distributed using DPD, Pony Express and other local couriers. Most deliveries are made within 24-48 hours from order once the goods are in stock. If not in stock, we will contact you with the average lead time of 3-7 working days or an alternative product that suits you. If you need goods for a specific date, please contact us first.
There must be a valid signature on all deliveries and there must be someone on the premises during normal working hours to accept the shipment (we do not deliver to building sites). In the unlikely event that you have not received your goods within 10 days from the date you placed your order, please notify us immediately.
Click & Collect Information:
- Click and Collect is FREE
- Order online and collect your goods from our tool shop in Naas, County Kildare
- Our CLICK & COLLECT service is now open again. While we’ll do our best to have these orders ready asap, sometimes it may take about 2-3 working hours to get them ready. This is mainly due to large increase in web orders which take longer to process/pack. We’d recommended to ring us on 045-875 556, for collection time first, to save you on waiting time, and so we can stagger collections, to avoid crowding and queueing. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
*Closed 1-2 for lunch