Dewalt DCS781N-XJ 54volt 305mm Mitre Chop Saw Body only
Dewalt DCS781N-XJ 54volt 305mm Mitre Chop Saw Body only.
- Base and fence designed, machined and checked to the highest standards of accuracy to deliver 0.1°accuracy in key applications
- Newly developed Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0°-50°left and 0°-60°right
- Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with application focused capacities which is easier to transport around the job-site
- The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles
- Linear 20mm horizontal rail with three linear roller bearings provide maximum precision when cutting materials. Whilst remaining lightweight.
- Quick release bevel setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48°left and right
- XPS Shadow linecut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity.
- Machined side handles meet latest IEC table requirements and improve portability and handling.
- Whilst providing a stable, base for wider material, with a stabiliser included for use when not on a stand
- Up to 675 cuts 3 .” (95mm) MDF Base moulding (skirting) on one charge of a 9.0ah battery gives you extended run time on site