- DeWALT DT10303QZ 184mm x 16mm bore x 40 Tooth
- Thin kerf to ensure that less push force needed
- Saws straighter with reduced binding
- Ideal for sawing through plywood, MDF and chipboard
- For Dewalt Saws DCS570, DCS572, DCS365
€35.60 (€28.94 excl. VAT)
Backorder only. Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery of this item. Please check with us before ordering, if needed by a specific date.
DeWALT DT10303-QZ 184x16mmx1.65mm 40teeth Extreme Slow Fine Cutting Circular Saw Blades have a thin kerf (cutting width). To ensure that less push force is required by the user and that they cut straighter with reduced binding. Perfect for ripping and cross cutting. Dewalt Circular saw blade dt10303 cuts through chipboard, plywood, MDF and other composite based wood materials. Ideal for Dewalt Saw Models DCS570, DCS572 and DCS365.
My question is about the