Trend TRESNAPDGB7 Centre Finding Drill Bit for hinges 7/64inch
Trend TRESNAPDGB7 centre finding drill bit for 7/64” hinges. So, this 1/4 hex drill self-centring guide allows for precise drilling of pilot holes. Ideal for fittings such as hinges to ensure exact alignment. Easy to dismantle for cleaning and comes with a HSS drill bit.
- The perfect accessory for making centralised pilot holes when fitting countersunk hinges and other ironmongery.
- With its bevelled nose design, the Drill Bit Guide automatically self centres when positioned in a countersink.
- Eliminates any problems of off set screws, misalignment of fittings or screwheads sticking up, for professional, consistent flush fitting results every time.
- Makes the correct sized pilot hole for any fitting that requires No8 gauge screws.
- Direct fit to Trend Snappy Chucks with spring loaded drill bit for fast action in hard and softwoods.